Key Account Manager - Interior Trim
Ref #: 372
Sector: Key Account Management
Key Account Manager – Interior Trim
- 10% Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 3 Weeks vacation, increasing to 4 after 12 months
We are partnered with a $770m USD company who are specialists in high end interior trim products. Boasting an impressive OEM client base including BMW, Mercedes, Tesla, GM and Ford.
They are looking for a Key Account Manager to help solidify them as the go to supplier in the minds of North American OEMs.
With a product that sells itself, a great inside sales support structure and a solid reputation, this is an excellent opportunity for an established Key Account Manager to help move this business to the next level.
This is a varied role requiring a team player to get involved in many aspects of business development and account maintenance.
What you will be doing:
- Developing quotations for new work.
- Coordinating engineering changes
- Assisting in collection of overdue revenue
- Developing business plans for each specific customer
- Identifying which work packages to bid on and those not to.
- Develop capacity studies to handle increase in business volume
- Developing accounts, positioning yourself for business wins.
The background of our target candidate:
- Experience of developing business plans and strategies
- Experience of engineering changes
- Experience of capacity studies
- A background of communicating and working across different cultures
- A team player who can help with colleagues’ projects
- 3 years + in an automotive 1st tier supplier environment
- A technical or engineering background, or experience of integrating at a detailed level, with engineering teams.
This is an urgent position, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
Ready to Work With Us?
Find your next position with a tier 1 or 2 supplier in Greater Detroit, or recruit high performing team members. Fill out the fields below and a member of our team will be in contact ASAP.