Account Manager - Machined Metal Components
Ref #: 440
Location: Auburn Hills
Salary: $100,000, Car, Bonus
Sector: Key Account Management
Account Manager – Machined Parts
We have partnered with a leading automotive component supplier based in Auburn Hills, to recruit a Key Account Manager for their team.
The company are in the machined metal parts space, producing precision machined parts for the automotive and heavy equipment markets.
As the result of succession planning and business growth, we are searching for an Account Manager for their team.
This sales position has the support of a great inside sales team, who handle the RFQ admin and sales admin, leaving you to do what you do best, get in front of the customer and sell.
- A split between hunting for new business and also managing existing legacy accounts
- Covering mainly the Michigan area and Midwest, travel is mainly day travel and some overnight when needed.
- Help to communicate the value proposition of the company to new and existing clients.
- Identify customer upsell opportunities
- Execute the agreed sales plan to grow existing accounts
- Generate and qualify leads through prospecting
- Business to business sales experience within an automotive or engineered products environment
- Three years experience of machining metal components – engine hubs, pumps, valves pulleys etc.
- Experience of delivering complex technical sales
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of technical engineering products
Ready to Work With Us?
Find your next position with a tier 1 or 2 supplier in Greater Detroit, or recruit high performing team members. Fill out the fields below and a member of our team will be in contact ASAP.