Apply Now

Upload Your CV

Account Manager - Bearings - Industrial Applications

Ref #: 598
Location: Farmington Hills Tyne and Wear Newcastle upon Tyne NE12 8BX
Salary: 100,000 + Car Allowance £
Type: Permanent
Account Manager - Bearings - Industrial Applications HQ Personnel

Account Manager - Bearings - Industrial Applications

 

Account Manager - Bearings

$100,000

Car Allowance

?

Our client is a $3bn USD, 2nd tier supplier to the automotive and Industrial sectors. Out performing their competitors, with their ability to move at lightning speed when it comes to decision making and engineering capability. They have a culture of putting the customer first and treating their Account Managers and Sales teams like royalty. 


Position Overview: 

The Account Manager, reports to the Global Account Manager with a dotted line to the Sales Director. You will be responsible for account managing an existing account within the business, with the aim of managing open account issues and helping to grow the account further. 

You will spend 80% of your time interfacing with engineering groups at the customer, the other 20% with purchasing.

Targeting industrial accounts such as CAT and John Deere

Initially, you will be targeted across three main areas 

To increase the pipeline of PO's with the customer, 
Increase program access, turning them into prototype PO's 
Establishing yourself with the stakeholders at the customer and developing a solid relationship. 

Requirements: 

Experience of bearings across Industrial, drivetrain, transmission or powertrain applications 
Experience of managing Industrial clients
Experience of interfacing with engineering groups, holding technical discussions 
 

Back
Ready to Work With Us?
Find your next position with a tier 1 or 2 supplier in Greater Detroit, or recruit high performing team members. Fill out the fields below and a member of our team will be in contact ASAP.