TEST ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | MILTON KEYNES
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
Purpose of the role:
DVP Testing of new products
About the company
A niche, 1st tier automotive supplier, part of a Global group. Supplying to major brands such as Mercedes, Bugatti, BMW.
An exciting niche company with a glamorous client roster, this role literally shapes and develops the lighting systems that are installed in the world’s most desirable vehicles.
- Conduct DVP Test Programs to validate new lighting products for Mercedes, Aston Martin, McLaren, Bentley, Porsche, Lamborghini and Rolls Royce
- Setup monitoring and analysis of environmental tests
- Basic electrical testing
- Arrange external testing
- Compile details test reports
The successful applicant for the Test Engineer post:
- Qualified to HNC Level
- Experience of DVP Testing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent report writing skills
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.