Team Leader – Automotive Production - Birmingham – £27,000
3 Shifts available, Mornings, Afternoons or Nights.
Why be a Team Leader with this company?
A large 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector offering job security and exciting projects. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a difference in the day to day efficiency of the site and have a genuine impact on increasing team performance.
Is this role right for me?
Essential Skills required:
· Proven team management skills
· Ability to train teach and coach
· Strong Proactive communicator
· Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques
· Knowledge of automotive quality systems
· Self motivated
· Have experience of either Automotive, Logistics or Production environment
· Experience of 5S and 8D
· Strong problem solving experience
Would be great if you had experience of the following, but not essential:
· HNC or NEBS
· FLT License
What will the role involve?
· Manage and motivate production personnel
· Drive Continuous improvement
· Ensure all SOP’s and production processes are available and adhered to
· Ensure all operators use PPE
· Ensure 5s are adhered to
· Lead 8D problem solving in your area
· Cover a permanent 15:00 to 23:00 shift or 23:00 – 07:00 shift
What will I get in return?
In return for a positive attitude, hard work and results, you will receive
· Ongoing support and training.
This role is active and we are recruiting for it right now, please apply now to be considered for an interview.