SQA (SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE) ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | £45,000
Early Friday finish
About the company
A progressive 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector, continuous improvement and quality are baked into the DNA of this business
The Recruiting Manager at this company said
"our continued investment and customer care ensures that we are the 1st and logical choice for automotive OEM's"
- As an SQA Engineer you will select and introduce capable suppliers to the business
- Investigate quality issues to find the source and ensure that the issues aren't repeated
- Manage the development of suppliers in line with NPI needs
- Visit supplier sites to help identify quality issues and work with the supplier to eliminate them.
- Motivate supplier improvement
- Supplier part approval and concern investigation / resolution.
- Travel to domestic and international suppliers
The successful applicant:
- SQA Experience within a 1st tier supplier environment (Automotive)
- A willingness to travel to supplier sites
- Excellent problem solving skills and tools
- Keen eye for detail
- A proven track record of using quality tools and continuous improvement methodology.
- A solid understanding of TS16949
- Experience of 8D
- This SQA role, would suit a Supplier Quality Engineer from an automotive background.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.