SHIFT MANAGER |AUTOMOTIVE |£55,000
25 Days holiday
Contributory Pension Scheme
Purpose of the role:
Drive CI, Increase OEE, Maintain and increase profitability
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
I think this is an excellent role for an experienced Shift Manager to join a global 1st tier automotive manufacturer at their site in the Darlington area
The Hiring Manager said
“Our company is a great place to work, because we give a high level of autonomy to our shift managers. We are a stable business being awarded new contracts from our customers consistently”
- Manage up to 100 people including Supervisors, Lead operators and operators
- Manage assembly lines ensuring maximum OEE
- Attend management meetings to report daily figures
- Work safely, efficiently and productively, producing quality parts to meet customer needs
The successful applicant for the Shift Manager post:
- You will have experience of working within a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive
- You will have experience of Continuous improvement, Lean manufacturing and OEE
- You will have an effective communication style that engenders respect and trust amongst your teams.
- You will have experience of hitting daily production targets and other manufacturing related KPI's
- Candidates should be qualified to ILM level 5, or HNC or Degree Qualified
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications