SHE MANAGER |BODY COMPONENTS |AUTOMOTIVE |ROTHERHAM
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
Purpose of the role:
To promote and develop a positive health and safety culture and a safe working environment.
Ensure compliance with legislation and regulations.
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
I think this is an excellent role for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join a global 1st tier automotive manufacturer at their site in Rotherham with 700 staff.
The Operations Manager said
“This is a good place to work for several reasons. We have recently installed 3 new production lines with more investment planed. There is genuine succession planning and career opportunities as I myself have recently been promoted to Operations Manager. There are lots of opportunities to implement change and there is a friendly working environment and out of work social scene.”
- Ensure all H&S process audits are professionally planned and conducted across the site
- Continuously develop H&S awareness by providing support, advice, guidance and training
- Monitor accidents and near misses.
- Co-ordinate and contribute to the monthly safety committee meetings.
- Ensure the use of all Health and Safety documentation
- Support management with risk assessments.
The successful applicant for the SHE Manager post:
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Degree or NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- Experience of working in a busy production environment, fast paced manufacturing or automotive component manufacturer.
- A Seasoned SHE professional with a broad range of experience
- Experience of the application of specialised methods, techniques and processes, with a hands-on approach.
- In-depth experience of safety legislation
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.