SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | WOLVERHAMPTON
- Contributory Pension
- Early Friday finish
Purpose of the role:
Deputise for Quality manager, mentor and develop a team of quality engineers
About the company
A large, multinational 1s tier supplier to the Automotive sector, with a reputation for innovation and investment.
We have recruited for this business multiple times over the last few years. The candidates that we have placed have had opportunities to continue education, promotion opportunities, have worked with new and emerging technologies and worked with some great OEM brands.
The Recruiting Manager at this company said
"This is an extremely challenging environment, with multiple opportunities to prove yourself, carve out a career and grow."
- Maintain quality documentation to ensure quality targets are achieved and measured
- Take responsibility for compiling customer quality documents.
- Help to guide and manage quality engineers
- Utilise core quality tools such as PFMEA, PPAP, APQP, SPC, ISHIKAWA etc
- Investigate and resolve customer and supplier quality issues
- Work alongside the NPI team to develop control plans and FMEA's
- Help to drive and support audits.
The successful applicant for the Quality Engineer post:
- Previous Quality Engineer experience in an Automotive environment
- Experience of welded, pressed or fabircated metal components
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of PFMEA,PPAP,APQP,SPC,ISHIKAWA
- Experience of guiding and leading quality technicians
- Qualified to ONC / HNC level or upwards
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.