SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | GALWAY
This is the future of driving.
- Work with cutting edge autonomous vehicle products.
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Purpose of the role:
Drive multiple projects across multiple clients sites and over large teams, ensuring product launch is achieved smoothly. Achieving quality, cost, profitability, delivery and timing targets at met
About the company
A Global figure at the forefront of autonomous driving. Working with every major OEM and emerging markets. This organisation provides a great platform for career development
After an in-depth conversation with the director, it is plain to see the passion that is present in the project management team. We think that this organisation would be a great environment for ambitious project managers who want to work on complex cutting edge products including hardware, electronics, software and electro-mechanical systems.
The Director said
“Working here is extremely interesting, we are at the forefront of driving technology. Because of the field we are in, there are great opportunities for career progression for project managers who are ambitious and motivated.”
- Manage multiple project teams, across multiple client site
- Project values of 300m euros
- Have financial responsibility for projects and project scope
- Ensure that the projects move through the project management gateways on the timing plan.
- Monitor and validate project team members activities
- Proactively manage all project changes
- Keep clients up to date with project progress
- Manage the customer relationship
- Escalate issues to senior project managers
The successful applicant for the Project Manager post:
- 1st tier automotive project management experience
- 10 years project management experience
- Experience of managing financial aspects of projects
- Strong team management experience
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to see big picture with projects and patience