SENIOR PLANNER | AUTOMOTIVE | £37,000
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Early finish Friday
Purpose of the role
To ensure that the company succeeds in its goals, you will translate customer demand into production and material plans. Help to support new product introduction by implementing new business systems
About the company
A large, global manufacturer, investing heavily into all of their UK sites. This company supplies products to an impressive client portfolio including JLR, BMW, Nissan, Honda, Ford GM.
Having recruited for this company for the last 2 years, we have seen engineers progress to supervisor level, multi million pound investments made and lots of new business secured.
The Site Manager at our client said
"We are making sustained development into our facility to ensure that we exceed our clients expectations. The senior planner role will be a key part in ensuring that we deliver on our promise to our clients"
Candidates must have:
- Experience in supervision
- Extensive Automotive experience
- Solid working knowledge of SAP
- Experience as a Planner (Production/ Material) in an automotive component manufacturer
- Demonstrable experience of implementing JIT, Lean and Kanban
- Take responsibility for planning issues
- Meet and exceed daily / weekly and Monthly KPI's
- Produce detailed production plans, monitor performance and implement corrective action
- Communication with customers
- Act as a key figure in the New Product Introduction team to co-ordinate production control and logistics
- Manage finished stock levels
- Ensure 100% delivery performance
This role is active and we are recruiting for it right now, please apply now to be considered for an interview.