SALES MANAGER |AUTOMOTIVE 1ST TIER | HUNTER NEEDED
- Bonus program
- Car allowance
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
Purpose of the role:
Using, the new investment, USP and manufacturing capability, the Sales Manager will proactively source and convert new business within the automotive OEM and Off highway vehicle sectors.
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector having invested £12Mgbp into new manufacturing capabilities. Excellent world class USP’s.
A great opportunity to work with a global player in the Automotive sector. This is an exciting opportunity to deliver on realistic revenue targets, supported by some world class manufacturing capabilities that no other company in the UK has.
The Hiring Manager said
“With the recent investment, we have been given full support to proactively go after a huge market. We need a true hunter to identify and convert account opportunities. This is a great role because of our manufacturing capability and new technology.”
As the head of sales for one of 3 business sectors you will:
- Proactively identify and convert account opportunities
- Influence, motivate and develop key accounts
- Ensure that the legal and commercial aspects of the sale stacks up
- Close new business
- Develop sales strategies
The successful applicant for the Sales Manager post:
- Experience of Automotive key account management
- A proven track record of closing new business in the automotive or off-highway vehicles sector
- A solid understanding of automotive processes
- Experience of automotive contractual terms
- Open to a challenge
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.