RESIDENT ENGINEER | GAYDON | AUTOMOTIVE
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
Purpose of the role:
You will spearhead the liaison between JLR and my 1st tier automotive supplier
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
• To be the main point of liaison and primary engineering entity based at JLR Gaydon
• Ensure a strong flow of communication to support R&D, focusing on concern resolution and concept designs
• Take point on customer reviews
• Actively help to change CAD and Engineering drawings
• Feedback to engineering and manufacturing functions to assist in concept design
The successful applicant for the RESIDENT ENGINEER ROLE
• Hands on design experience with CAD, preferably Catia V5
• Project Management skills
• Experience of manufacturing techniques, preferably centred around forging, assembly, pressing, welding and tooling.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.