R&D ENGINEER | POLYMERS | CHINA
- 2 flights per year home
Purpose of the role:
Introduce and research new methods and technologies into my clients manufacturing competencies
About the company
A world leader in plastic manufacturing
- Research and introduce new technologies to manufacturing competence
- Support in Technical sales where innovative solutions and technical reviews
- Provide technical analysis and reports
- Based in Suzhou, China
The successful applicant for the Research and Development Engineer post:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Polymer Engineering, Product Design or Manufacturing related disciplines
- Having 2+ years’ experience in a product design or injection moulding environment is preferred
- High mobility and adaptability to changes, willingness to be relocated, and open-mindedness.
- Good communication skills
- Good command of PC skills
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Ability to use Auto CAD, UG etc
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.