QUALITY TECHNICIAN | CMM PROGRAMMING | STAFFORDSHIRE
3 SHIFTS, MORNINGS, AFTERNOONS AND NIGHTS (ROTATING)
EXCELLENT PAY + SHIFT ALLOWANCE
Purpose of the role:
Work closely with the quality manager to support inspection, quality control, new product introduction and measurement
About the company
A leading 1st tier supplier, furnishing exclusive clients such as NASCAR, MERCEDES, Red Bull, WRC, JLR and Bentley with high calibre products.
The Quality Manager said
“We have a great team atmosphere here, everyone is encouraged to communicate and put forward their ideas on how best to work. We have added £6m to our turnover in the last 3 years and added 50 people to our organisation”
- Carry out dimensional inspection
- Write CMM programs using PCDMIS
- Conduct incoming supplier inspection
- Complete quality reports
- Produce non-conformance analysis reports
- Help with scrap and quarantine control
The successful applicant for the Quality Technician post:
- Experience of writing CMM programs using PCDMIS
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- A strong understanding of GD&T
- 3 Years experience in manual inspection using Verniers, calipers and other measuring equipment
- The ability to work a 3 shift rotating pattern, including nights.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.