QUALITY TECHNICIAN | CMM | AUTOMOTIVE
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Early Friday finish
- Structured training
- Free parking
I think this is an excellent role for a Quality Technician to carve out a career in Quality within a major 1st tier automotive manufacturer. In this role you will work as an integral part of the Quality team in assisting in the resolution of Customer & Internal concerns, help to achieve plant KPIs and to ensure a top quality product reaches the client.
Having recruited for this business for the last two years I have regularly seen:
- People with the right attitude, ambition and drive progress to Quality Engineer
- A fully supportive management team that help you achieve your working goals
- Increased customer orders ensuring stability and job security.
The Hiring manager at our client said
“Our organisation is a great place to work because, we afford people the opportunity to grow and develop. Helping people to realise their potential and grow through their career”
Day to day responsibilities
- Days based, but possible shift cover.
- The quality technician will identify opportunities for process improvement and scrap reduction.
- Analyse quality data to reduce waste, re-work and scrap
- Monitor Standard Operating Procedures to ensure adherence
- Drive product inspections and audits
Required skills and experience
- Be apprentice trained in an engineering and be qualified in an engineering /manufacturing discipline such as ONC or HNC
- Ability to operate a CMM machine
- Have previous experience within a quality function within a fast paced manufacturing environment (preferably automotive)
- Have a good understanding of quality tools and techniques
- Have experience of implementing and monitoring SOP’s
- Be experienced in conducting audits.
- Have demonstrable experience of collecting and analysing quality data relating to scrap, Audit results and rework.
- Knowledge of poke yoke
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV.