QUALITY TECHNICIAN | AUTOMOTIVE | WOLVERHAMPTON
- Competitive salary
- 3 Shifts
- Progression to Quality Engineer
Why be a Quality Technician with this company?
This engineering firm have a huge order book and a financial turnover of around £220 Million, meaning stability, growth opportunity and development with this firm. There are over 150 people with more than 12 years tenure with the business which serves as a testament to quality of the working environment. After recently completing construction of two new plants they are now growing their quality team. This role will progress to Quality Engineer dependent upon your attitude, ambition and drive.
Is this role right for me?
Essential Skills required:
- Reporting to the quality engineer candidates should have experience of implementing and monitoring SOP’s
- The Quality technician should be able to spot opportunities for process improvements by conducting audits.
- Candidates should have experience of collecting and analysing quality data relating to scrap, Audit results and rework.
- Candidate should have experience of poke yoke
- Quality technician applicants should have completed an apprenticeship in an engineering subject or be qualified in an engineering /manufacturing discipline such as ONC or HNC.
What will the role involve?
- Covering a three shift pattern 07:00 – 15:00 / 15:00 – 23:00 / 23:00 to 07:00
- The quality technician will identify opportunities for process improvement and scrap reduction.
- Analyse quality data to reduce waste, re-work and scrap
- Monitor Standard Operating Procedures to ensure adherence
- Drive product inspections and audits
What will I get in return?
In return for a positive attitude, hard work and results, you will receive
Progression to Quality Engineer
You may also have experience of the following: Quality inspection, Poke Yoke, Quality technician, Audits, TS16949, SOP
This role is active and we are recruiting for it right now, please apply now to be considered for an interview.