QUALITY TECHNICIAN | AUTOMOTIVE | £35,000
- Contributory Pension
- Early Friday finish
Purpose of the role:
Support Quality activities within a manufacturing environment, in order to achieve business goals and quality targets.
About the company
A large, multinational automotive component manufacturer.
We think that this role is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Technician or a Junior Quality Engineer to join a large organisation who are expanding through new business wins.
The Recruiting Manager at this company said
"Our organisation is full of challenges, with investment being made into our facilities and new business being won. Quality technicians have genuine opportunity for progression"
- Cover a 3 shift pattern working Mornings, Afternoons and Nights
- Conduct process and product audits to ensure quality standards or high.
- Process and communicate quality data to enable engineers to make critical decisions
- Support quality engineers in customer concern resolution
- Maintain quality documents
- Support and promote compliance with company systems
- Help develop SOP's
The successful applicant for the Quality Technician post:
- Previous Quality Engineer or Quality Technician experience in an Automotive environment
- Qualified to ONC / HNC level or upwards
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of building SOP's
- Experience of Poka Yoke
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.