QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | WOLVERHAMPTON
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
Purpose of the role:
Spearhead the maintenance, development and implementation of plant quality systems.
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
A great organisation to work for, with extensive opportunities for progression. We have regularly seen candidates that we have placed with this company get promoted and work on interesting projects.
This company is making huge investments into their new facility in the Midlands.
- Maintain and develop the companies quality and environmental system. Including control of all amendments and revisions
- Develop and implement new business systems. Incorporating training and awareness.
- Facilitate and coordinate external audits
- Drive quality improvements to the systems
- Enhance quality / business system awareness across the organisation
The successful applicant for the Quality Systems Engineer post:
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC
- Qualified to ISO14001 Lead Auditor
- Qualified to ISO9001 Lead Auditor
- 3- 5 years experience maintaining and developing quality systems, in a fast paced production environment.
- Knowledge of PFMEA, Control plans and standardised work
- Exposure to ISO9001,ISO14001 and TS/IATF16949
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.