QUALITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER |AUTOMOTIVE
- £ GREAT SALARY
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
I believe this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an established major 1st tier automotive supplier where they will In this role you will implement, maintain and develop the quality system documentation for the plant as well as conduct internal audits to ensure the plant is up to certification.
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
- The maintenance and development of the companies quality and environmental management system documentation, including control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
- Control and the distribution of all the companies quality and environmental system related documentation.
- To support the development and implementation of new business systems, incorporating training, awareness, support and assessment.
- Coordinating Internal Audits in-line with the company Internal Audit Schedule.
- Coordinating external Audits (Re-certification, Customer, etc).
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive system & quality improvements through the business as required.
- Support business initiatives to improve systems & quality awareness through all levels of the organization.
- Work effectively within the various business units both in house and externally so as to improve the effectiveness of the developing processes.
The successful applicant for the Quality Systems post:
- You must have excellent quality systems knowledge and demonstrable experience in working with them
- Previous managerial experience
- A familiarity with ISO9000, ISO14001 and TS16949 with Lead Auditor certification
- Good computer skills specifically Microsoft Office and preferably SAP.
- An understanding on how to develop control plan and PFMEA
- An understanding of business systems and their development.
- An understanding of internal audits and the role that they play within the business.
- Knowledge of project lifecycle requirements and constraints.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.