Quality Manager | Plastic Injection Moulding | Automotive
Early Friday finish
Purpose of the role:
To achieve the company mission statement you will take responsibility for all activities within the mould shop.
About the company
A large, multinational manufacturer of safety critical components.
Our experience with this client
We have recruited for this business multiple times over the last few years, engineers that we have placed have enjoyed the benefits of working with a large organisation such as training, development and working with cutting edge products for major international clients.
The Hiring Manager at our client said
"This position is a critical part of our organisation. It is the glue between the customer quality engineers and the mould. Our organisation can afford it's team members vast career opportunities and challenging work"
- Be the communication between the customer quality engineer and the mould.
- Implement corrective action
- Conduct customer visits
- Drive audit processes
- Develop Quality systems and structures within the mould operations
- Ensure that launched projects are delivered in a structured fashion, optimised and production ready
- Collate and analyse quality data for the mould shop
- Keep the mould shop up to date with Quality data.
The successful applicant for the Quality Manager post:
- Previous Quality Manager experience within a mould shop / plastic injection moulding environment
- Plastic injection moulding tooling experience
- Extensive process control experience in relation to plastic injection moulding
- A proven ability of developing quality systems for plastic injection moulded components
- Experience of Six Sigma
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.