QUALITY ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | BIRMINGHAM
- ONSITE PARKING
- EARLY FRIDAY FINISH
Purpose of the role:
Support the Quality Manager in the day to day running of the quality department.
Be responsible for all customer quality issues
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
· Take ownership of customer quality concerns, closing them out in a timely manner
· Act as focal point for customer quality issues
· Support engineering in FMEA reviews
· Complete PPAP activities
· Support launch activities in line with DFMEA / PFMEA
· Train operators in line with SPC, quality systems and measurements
The successful applicant for the Quality Engineer post:
- 5 years of quality engineering in automotive.
- Degree, HND, HNC, IQA or equivalent experience.
- Previous plastics and carpet experience preferred.
- Ideally exposure to JLR.
- Experience of customer and automotive industry systems and procedures including TS16949
- Strong Customer focus.
- Excellent and proven problem solving skills.
- Proactive with a can do approach.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.