Quality Manager - Automotive - £50,000
Purpose of the role:
Manage and guide the quality function within a 1st tier supplier to the automotive sector
About the company
A 1st tier supplier to the automotive sector, currently undertaking a period of growth and expansion
This company is a new client for us, they are expanding their market share through a process of investment and acquisition. They have exciting plans for 2017 and beyond with more expansion.
The Job description:
- Maintain TS16949 and 14001 accreditation
- Ensure that Quality, Cost and Delivery targets are met.
- Develop and uphold all firewall problems in relation to 8D
- Continuous reporting to the board and operations director
- Train and mentor a team of 9 engineers
- Close 8D's within a short period and containment within 24 hours.
- Highlight problem areas and agree CI activities to overcome them.
The successful applicant for the Quality Manager post
- 3 year's experience as a Quality Manager within a 1st tier automotive supplier
- Experience of leading and motivating teams.
- Experience of liaising with Automotive OEM clients.
- Experience of assembly environments.
- Strong use of modern quality tools, APQP, PPAP, 8D, FMEA etc
- Strong communication skills.
We are actively recruiting for this positon, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.