QUALITY ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | OXFORDSHIRE
£40,000 - £45,000
Early Friday Finish
Why this company:
My experience of recruiting for this company tells me, that this organisation is committed to the development of their team members.
The Recruiting Manager at this company said
"Everyone here helps one another, you can walk into the director's office and ask for help and guidance. There have been multiple cases of people joining this organisation at entry level and working their way up to senior positions."
To help realise the company mission, you will identify opportunities to improve quality at the facility.
- To enable successful customer satisfaction, you will liaise with customer quality engineers to find solutions to customer issues.
- Expedite audit findings to uphold quality standards and processes
- Drive layered audits to maintain high levels of company quality
- Be a visible entity in the facility, making sure to reinforce that quality provides a world class service to the production teams and the company.
The successful applicant:
- Experience as quality engineer in a 1st tier supplier environment
- Experience of PPAP, APQP and 8D
- Excellent problem-solving skills and tools
- Keen eye for detail
- A proven track record of using quality tools and continuous improvement methodology.
- The experience of liaising with Automotive OEMS, to deliver updates and receive feedback.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.