QUALITY ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | AUBURN HILLS
- Excellent salary
- Career development
Purpose of the role:
Working in a brand-new R&D facility, you will support operations, maintain high levels of product quality. Working in a small close-knit team you will perform a 360-degree quality role.
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across the globe
We are excited to work with this organisation in their new R&D centre in Auburn Hills. Having supported them for several years at other locations across the world. This company has doubled their head count and facility numbers in only 6 years.
The Director said
“We are a huge company, who have double our size in a short period of time, there are excellent opportunities associate with this role, to move into Program Management or Quality Management
- Develop and maintain, quality documentation and controls
- Support internal manufacturing teams, with solutions to internal and customer quality problems
- Take responsibility for supporting NPI teams with control plans, PFMEA
- Underpin internal audits
- Champion and promote a quality culture and adherence to systems and procedures
- Support and train quality technicians
- Visit customer and supplier locations to resolve concerns.
- Maintain a high level of customer interaction
The successful applicant for the Quality Engineer post:
- Automotive Engineering background
- A demonstrable, high level of experience of working in sheet metal, stamping or chassis environment
- Experience of working with FORD, Chrysler or GM
- Excellent communication skills
- 360-degree quality experience covering supplier, internal and customer
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.