PROTOTYPE TECHNICIAN | AUTOMOTIVE | WARWICK
25 Days holiday
Contributory Pension Scheme
Purpose of the role:
Take ownership of customer prototype builds, overseeing product fitment and documenting, managing and carrying out all required customer reworks
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
This organisation is an established 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector. Manufacturing a specialised product for a range of leading OEM’s .They have recently won masses of new business, providing job security and career prospects for their entire team.
- Manage the installation of product into the vehicle at the customers prototype build location
- Manage all rework, tracking these in a robust document, outlining the rework on each vehicle.
- Carry out reworks to the highest quality
- Define root cause for all customer related issues, liaising with quality to help facilitate timely investigations
- Assis the program managers
- Participate in design reviews to improve fitment to vehicles
- Maintain and control production documentation
The successful applicant for the Prototype Technician post:
- Experience of wiring harness fitment and routing
- Diagnose faults with wiring harness and repair them, adding wires, crimps etc
- Experience of crimping terminals and seals, making splices, plugging and de-plugging of connectors and assembly / disassembly of surrounding automotive components.
- Experience of working in an automotive tire 1 environment
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.