PROJECT MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | WOLVERHAMPTON
25 days holiday
Contributory pension scheme
Early Friday finish
I think that the I Project Manager role with this company, represents a great opportunity to join a growing organisation, making heavy investments into their presence in the UK, ensuring job stability.
I have recruited for this organisation for over 2 years and have seen:
- Employees mentored and developed
- Numerous new business wins
- Massive investment in people, systems and equipment
The Engineering Manager at our client said:
"This is a great company to work for, there are multiple opportunities to progress and develop. If you want to make a change, you can. We are passionate about continuous improvement"
Purpose of the Project Manager role:
Support New product and engineering change requests, including identifying product solutions for new product lines.
Day to day responsibilities
- Handle JLR projects into manufacturing at this 1st tier supplier
- Accountability for product / process development to ensure competitive edge
- Provide data for quotation support to enable new business wins
- Interaction with customer to strengthen and develop client relationships
- Co-ordinate and prepare DFMEA / PFMEA and process documentation to enable accurate process
- Chair and drive DFMEA / PFMEA meetings to enable clear communication
- Move projects through predefined gateways to uphold a reputation of on time and within budget delivery.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Experience of operating as a project manager / lead engineer in tier 1 automotive environment
- Educated to degree level in an engineering / manufacturing related subject
- Previous experience of working with JLR
- Experience of project management
- Experience of complex long term project planning and delivery.
Please apply now to be considered for an interview