PROJECT MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE |PLASTICS
25 Days holiday
Contributory Pension Scheme
Working from home
Purpose of the role:
Support Program Managers and Business Managers, by providing technical advice, presenting to new and existing clients and project managing new business into production at various facilities across Europe
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
An extremely varied, exciting role for a Project Manager to get involved with multiple projects across Europe
- Provide technical support and input relating to Plastic Injection moulding capabilities
- Support sales and commercial teams with technical data and presentations
- Deliver products into production across multiple European factories
The successful applicant for the Project Manager post:
- 5 years experience of plastic injection moulding
- 5 years project / program management experience in a plastic injection moulding environment
- Experience of customer facing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisational skill
- Experience of securing new business.
- Able to travel extensively throughout Europe
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.