Program Manager - Automotive - Coventry
Why this company:
I think that is a great opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to join a company with the majority of the market share in their product range.
The HR Manager at this company said
"The work in the Program Manager role is extremely varied, the successful candidate will be working as part of a high performing team, and would enjoy a rewarding career with global prospects"
- Take ownership and lead the program team. Presenting a professional image to the customer at all times.
- Manage and report the financial target roadmap
- Monitor and plan the timing plan
- Audit DVP and PVP to ensure completion time
- Build and maintain an effective customer relationship
- Plan programs to mitigate risks
- Lead program team to achieve quality targets
The successful applicant:
- Educated to degree level
- Previous automotive 1st tier Program Management experience
- Experience of at least 3 functional areas such as Quality, Manufacturing, Product Engineering, Finance, Operations, Sales
- High degree of problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.