PROGRAM MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | £55,000
- Car allowance
- Private Medical
About the company
This engineering firm have a huge order book and a financial turnover of around £220 Million, meaning stability, growth opportunity and development with this firm. There are over 150 people with more than 12 years tenure with the business which serves as a testament to quality of the working environment.
Scope of the Program Manager role:
An opportunity to work in a global 1st tier supplier, managing all key accounts from their commercial centre in the UK.
Day to day duties of the program manager role
- Management programs for major OEM's within a large 1st tier organisation
- Ensuring projects pass through gateways, in doing so presenting to the senior internal team and the customer
- Identifying opportunities to enhance profit at all stages of the program
- Lead and guide multiple project managers
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Establish project / program timing plans.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of running multiple projects for Automotive OEM
- Ability to manage programs with a clear focus on Timing, Quality and Cost
- Ability to lead projects through gateway system
- A proven track record of enhancing profitability throughout program management phases
- Experience of building solid business cases and understanding how they stack up.
- Experience of managing risk and contingency planning
- Confident communicator with ability to manage a customers expectations