PROGRAM MANAGER | 1ST TIER AUTOMOTIVE | DURHAM
- Car Allowance
- Profit Sharing
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Training and development
About the company
A new client for Thornley Corporate Solutions, this company hold key accounts with multiple major automotive OEM customers. A market leader in trim and safety systems.
Scope of the Program Manager role:
Working with a driven team of commercial engineers including program managers, project engineers and cost engineers, you will be the conduit to bringing to life some of the Worlds most renowned brands
Day to day duties of the program manager role
- Management programs for major OEM's within a large 1st tier organisation
- Ensuring projects pass through gateways, in doing so presenting to the senior internal team and the customer
- Identifying opportunities to enhance profit at all stages of the program
- Lead and guide multiple project managers
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Establish project / program timing plans.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of running multiple projects for Automotive OEM
- Ability to manage programs with a clear objective on Timing, Quality and Cost
- Ability to lead projects through project gateway system
- A proven track record of enhancing profitability throughout program management phases
- Experience of building solid business cases.
- Experience of managing risk and contingency.
- Candidates from all automotive commodities welcome to apply.
This is an urgent role, we are shortlisting for this position now, please apply now to be considered for an interview.