PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | DURHAM
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
Purpose of the role:
Drive results across the production function, focusing on CI, Production Capability and Quality
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
- Set and maintain housekeeping standards across production areas.
- Ensure production is fully supported in terms of materials, machine and personnel availability
- Adhere to and support absence management policy
- Take ownership of people performance
- Ensure product is produced in line with timings and standards
- Take ownership of quality of product
- Maintain low levels of scrap and rework
- Manage performance issues in team
- Drive TPM checks
The successful applicant for the Production Shift Manager post:
- Previous experience in a tier 1 automotive component supplier
- Be qualified or studying towards a formal management qualification
- Have strong people management skills
- An understanding of employment law
- The ability to motivate a team
- Experience of planning and managing production resources
- A strong and effective communication style.
Candidates must be comfortable covering a 3 shift rotar.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.