PRODUCTION MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | MILTON KEYNES
- 10% Bonus
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
Purpose of the role:
Drive production to ensure customer satisfaction, taking into account quality, cost and delivery.
Striving to continuously develop your production team and support in their professional growth.
About the company
A leading 1st tier supplier to the Automotive Sector. This organisation has some impressive brands, counted amongst their customers.
- Lead, motivate and develop 60 production operatives and 3 supervisors
- Ensure production KPI’s are met
- Coordinate all support functions to ensure delivery of product
- Lead by example
- Communicate Quality Delivery and Cost issues across your team
- Ensure quality of product
- Use Lean manufacturing techniques to exceed company and customer targets
- Promote TPM
- Strive for Continuous Improvement across your department
The successful applicant for the Production Manager post:
- Qualified to HNC, HND, NVQ level 4 or degree level
- Experience of managing production teams in busy manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Experience of FMEA, Kaizen Poka Yoke and process improvement techniques
- Positive communication style.
- Experience of leading by example
- Strong problem-solving skills
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.