PRODUCTION CONTROL MANAGER | MANUFACTURING | DURHAM
Operate as the heartbeat of this manufacturing facility, following in the footsteps of several directors.
Contributory Pension Scheme
Purpose of the role:
Take ownership of Production Control, Logistics & Inventory control in the heartbeat of this manufacturing organisation. Previous post holders have progressed to Plant Director level.
About the company
A global manufacturer of safety critical components with manufacturing and development centres across Europe. This organisation is making landmark investments in their facilities and teams.
A new client for Thornley Corporate Solutions, we were impressed to learn that the typical career trajectory for this role is into Director level posts. We think that this is a phenomenal opportunity to join a manufacturing organisation that will stretch and challenge you.
- SUPPORT customer demand by developing production plans
- PROVIDE leadership and management to teams including production control, goods in, dispatch and inventory control
- REVIEW and develop plant sales forecasts
- ANALYSE capacity of all key production facilities encompassing direct and indirect labour.
- ACHIEVE 100 % production as planned
- ENSURE world class levels of customer satisfaction
- IMPLEMENT best practices to achieve exceptional levels of stock accuracy
- IMPROVE the department and business on a continuous basis
The successful applicant for the Production Control Manager post must have / be:
- EDUCATED to a minimum of HNC level in Engineering or business, with a positive attitude to further academic achievements.
- EXPERIENCE of working as a production control manager in a high volume / fast paced manufacturing environment.
- SUPPLY CHAIN and planning skills in a fast-paced production environment.
- ABILITY to prioritise multiple factors, to achieve results
- DESIRE to set world class levels of customer satisfaction
- PROVEN people and management skills
- EXCEPTIONAL communication skills.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.