PROCESS ENGINEER | WELD AND ASSEMBLY | AUBURN HILLS
- Excellent salary
- Career prospects
Purpose of the role:
Support Programs and engineering activities in relation to weld and assembly
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across the world. Recently opened a new R&D centre in Auburn Hills
A great organisation to work for, winning new business, doubling in size, investing in new technology, plants, equipment and people.
The Hiring Manager said
“We are a huge company, with that comes the opportunity to really carve out a meaningful career. We are investing across all our facilities”
- Define welding and assembly processes, for projects
- Define cell layout and calculate investment required, ensuring technical availability.
- Determine design feasibility in relation to welding and assembly
- Develop alternative solutions to improve performance and solve issues
- Support program meetings with data and technical knowledge
- Help with supplier follow-up and equipment set-up, through the industrialisation phase.
The successful applicant for the Process Engineer post:
- Degree Qualified in an engineering / manufacturing related subject
- Experience of welding processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of high volume manufacturing techniques, including robotic welding, fabrication and assembly
- Experience of OEM program procedures
- Experience of PFMEA
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.