PROCESS ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | £38,000
Work in a niche component manufacturer to the worlds super cars such as Mclaren, Bugatti, Porsche, Lamborghini. Bringing to life, cutting edge tech components.
25 days holiday
Early finish Friday
Contributory pension scheme - 5% depending on term
I think this is an excellent opportunity for a Process Engineer / Production Engineer or Manufacturing Egineer to enhance their career, working with a 1st tier supplier to the worlds most prestigious brands.
Having recruited for this business in the past I seen:
- Engineers join the business and have the opportunity to progress to management
- Substantial growth within the business from winning new clients and orders
- A fully supportive management team that help you achieve your working goals
The Hiring Manager at our client said
“Engineers joining our business have a chance to work with, out of the nor products for some very niche supercars. Our product is unique and specialist. Our business is expanding rapidly, our order books are full and there are multiple opportunities to progress within our organisation"
Day to day responsibilities
- Take products from Concept through to production.
- Map out new manufacturing processes
- Select and develop relationships with new machinery suppliers
- Develop testing
- Escalate products through maturation phases
- Identify space saving opportunities
- Conduct FMEA
- Liaise with design teams to realise production options
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Candidates must have experience of introducing a product into production from scratch. From a complete blank sheet of paper, through to production and maturation.
- Experience of high volume manufacturing, automotive is preferable
- Candidates should have experience of FMEA
- Experience of continuous improvement tools
- Candidates must have experience of specifying machinery, bringing that into a factory through to full production
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV.