NPI PROJECT MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | WOLVERHAMPTON
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
Purpose of the Project Manager role:
Support New product and engineering change requests, including identifying product solutions for new product lines.
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
I think that the NPI Project Manager role with this company, represents a great opportunity to join a growing organisation, making heavy investments into their presence in the UK, ensuring job stability.
The Engineering Manager said
"This is a great company to work for, there are multiple opportunities to progress and develop. If you want to make a change, you can. We are passionate about continuous improvement"
- Accountability for product / process development to ensure competitive edge
- Provide data for quotation support to enable new business wins
- Interaction with customer to strengthen and develop client relationships
- Co-ordinate and prepare DFMEA / PFMEA and process documentation to enable accurate process
- Chair and drive DFMEA / PFMEA meetings to enable clear communication
- Move projects through predefined gateways to uphold a reputation of on time and within budget delivery.
The successful applicant for the Project Manager post:
- Experience of operating as a project manager / lead engineer in tier 1 automotive environment
- Educated to HNC or degree level in an engineering / manufacturing related subject
- Previous experience of working with OEM's such as Ford, JLR, BMW, Nissan and Toyota
- Experience of project management
- Experience of complex long term project planning and delivery.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications