MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENACE ENGINEER | MANUFACTURING | £42,000
4 on 4 off shift pattern
A leading engineering firm currently have an opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join their team in Duxford.
Having recruited for this organisation for the last 4 years, we have seen engineers progress to team leader role, have the opportunity to get involved with varied and challenging roles, multiple investment and new equipment commissioned on site and continuous training and development for their teams
What education level required?
- Apprentice trained / HNC / NVQ Level 3
What are the essential skills and experience required?
- You will have experience of attending breakdowns across a range of equipment including hydraulics, electrical faults, Mechanical breakdowns, 3 phase equipment.
- You will have experience of operating to a preventative maintenance schedule.
- You will have experience of continuous improvement and will use initiative to find new opportunities to enhance the plant
- You should be multi-skilled with experience of hydraulics, pneumatics, plc, 3 phase, AC/DC drives
Day to day duties
- You will be working in a close team of engineers focusing on preventative and reactive maintenance
- You will take responsibility for reliability of equipment throughout the facility
- Take ownership of maintenance of the facilities
- Maintain instrumentation and manufacturing equipment
- You will cover a 4 days on 4 days of / 4 nights on 4 nights off shift
This role is active and we are recruiting for it right now, please apply now to be considered for an interview.