Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer | Automotive | Production
- £40,000 OTE
- Onsite Parking
- Rotating Mornings and Afternoons
- Onsite Canteen
- Early finish Friday
Purpose of the role
To provide reactive and preventative maintenance to a range of production equipment, ensuring the efficiency of the plant and equipment.
About the company
A large, global manufacturer, investing heavily into all of their UK sites. This company supplies products to an impressive client portfolio including JLR, BMW, Nissan, Honda, Ford GM.
Having recruited for this company for the last 2 years, we have seen engineers progress to supervisor level, multi million pound investments made and lots of new business secured.
The maintenance manager at our client said.
"We are making investment in our facilities to ensure that we deliver on our order book, which is full for the next 10 years"
- Preventative and reactive maintenance to a range of production equipment including Robots, Automated assembly equipment, AC/DC drives, 3 Phase equipment, PLC's, Motors, Conveyor systems and Robots
- Continuous improvement projects across the plant.
- Undertaking training and development to move up the ladder within the business.
- Helping to increase the Overall Equipment Efficiency
- Monitoring process and looking for improvements
- Rotating Morning / Afternoon shift with occasional night shift once every 3 months
The successful applicant for the Maintenance Engineer role
- Electrically biased maintenance experience, at least 4 years
- Be qualified to one of the following: Apprentice trained, NVQ L 3, HNC/ONC, C&G Level 3
- Experience of improving manufacturing processes
- Experience of recovery of production cells
- Experience of preventative and reactive maintenance
- Experience of maintenance planning and process improvement planning
- Experience of maintenance of automated assembly equipment
- Experience of AC/DC drive, 3 phase equipment, motors, PLC fault finding
- Experience of mechanical maintenance on hydraulic and pneumatic system
- Must have strong PLC programming skills or extensive robot experience
You may also have experience of the following: Electrical maintenance, multi-skilled electrically biased maintenance, maintenance engineer, PLC, robots, ABB, maintenance team leader, maintenance supervisor.
This role is active and we are recruiting for it right now, please apply now to be considered for an interview.