MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING MANAGER | BIRMINGHAM | £65,000
- 10 % Bonus
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
Purpose of the role:
Be a change agent effect culture and behavioural changes across maintenance, process and facilities, as part of the senior management team
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
A great opportunity for an established Manufacturing Engineering Manager, who has extensive 1st tier experience, to join a global player.
The Hiring Manager said
“The incoming person has a great opportunity here to really shape the way the 3 sections of the business work. We need an operator who isn’t afraid of budgets, capex and meetings with VP’s. This role is a real leadership position where the manufacturing engineer manager will have to first, hands on, show the team what to do then coach and mentor them into adopting practices”
- Take responsibility for Maintenance, Process and Facilities engineering
- Affect real change in those departments
- Increase OEE
- Install best manufacturing practice
- Train and upskill teams of engineers
- Set out budgets
- Plan and commission new production lines
- Hold meetings with senior VP’s
- Drive continuous improvements
The successful applicant for the Manufacturing Engineering Manager post:
- 10 years automotive 1st tier experience
- Experience of operating at a senior manager level in an automotive environment
- Previous budget and Capex experience
- Strong and effective communication style
- Experience of planning and commissioning production lines
- Experience of upskilling engineering teams
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.