MANUFACTURING ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | £40,000
- 25 days holiday
- Training and development
Enhance production through lean manufacturing methodologies.
About the company
A large, multinational with a reputation for innovation and investment.
We have recruited for this business multiple times over the last few years. The candidates that we have placed have had opportunities to continue education, promotion opportunities, have worked with new and emerging technologies and worked with some great OEM brands.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following:
- Educated to HNC level or above
- Experience of 8D
- Full understanding and use of CI tools such as DMAIC
- Experience of change management
- Experience of TS16949
- Experience of working in a high volume production environment
- Take ownership of lean projects
- Continuously enhance performance and processes
- Drive change management
- Underpin lean across NPI, and Quality
- Develop and deploy countermeasures for customer concerns
- Take ownership of productivity improvement and kaizen
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.