MAINTENANCE MANAGER | PROCESS MANUFACTURING | DUXFORD
Purpose of the role:
To drive engineering maintenance activity on site, with the goal of moving from a reactive state to a proactive state
About the company
The UK’s largest provider of managed engineering services, working with global brands. Their key focus is to increase OEE, save costs and increase efficiency
Having recruited for this organisation for over 3 years, we have sustainable growth within the business, Multiple instances of investment and an ongoing continuous improvement program. The hiring manager is single minded in increasing efficiency and moving from a reactive to proactive state. He has accomplished this with another facility and is in process with this one.
The Hiring Manager said
“This particular site is a great place to work because, it is a flag ship site where our fill suite of services is deployed, everything we do here will be modelled throughout our business across the world. There is a lot to do here with respect to continuous improvement”
- Motivate and lead a team of 30 including maintenance engineers, instrumentation techs, ECI engineer and support staff
- Take full P&L responsibility for the engineering function
- Drive reliability, asset integrity and HSE
- Improve reliability
- Effectively lead and manage a team whilst considering succession planning.
- Deliver results in line with
The successful applicant for the Maintenance Manager post:
- Have a logical approach to problem solving
- Come from a Electrical / Control / Mechanical background in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Have experience of leading and developing teams
- Have experience of being measured against asset uptime, failure re-occurrence and meantime between failure
- Have experience of managing budgets engineering / maintenance budgets.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.