MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – MULT-SKILLED | STAMPING EXPERIENCE
- Newton Aycliffe
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
- 3 Shift rotating pattern
Purpose of the role:
Provide, reactive and preventative maintenance to a range of automated manufacturing equipment, with a focus on stamping / pressing equipment
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
I think this is an excellent role for an experienced maintenance engineer to join a global 1st tier automotive manufacturer at their site in the Durham area
The Engineering Manager said
“This is a good place to work for several reasons. We have recently installed 3 new production lines with more investment planed. There is genuine succession planning and career opportunities”
- Provide reactive and preventative maintenance to a range of presses and stamping equipment
- PLC fault find
- Fault find with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Routine maintenance of press equipment
- Undertake improvements to equipment
- Increase OEE
- Cover a 3 shift rotating pattern
The successful applicant for the Maintenance Engineer post:
- Experience of maintaining large industrial presses
- PLC and HMI experience
- Completed a recognised electrical / mechanical apprenticeship
- 17th edition certified
- Experience of electrical / mechanical breakdowns.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.