MAINTENANCE ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE
- £ GREAT SALARY
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
- 3 Shift System
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe. This organisation has been making multi million GBP investment into technology and systems, to continually support their growing client base.
Working in a high volume, highly automated 1st tier automotive supplier, based in Newton Aycliffe
- You will cover a three shift pattern, mornings, afternoons and nights
- As a maintenance engineer you will carryout fault finding activities and undertake repairs to Conveyors, PLC (Omron), Electrical control systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- You will undertake planned preventative maintenance activities
- You will carry out root cause analysis through problem solving
- Covering planned and reactive maintenance to ABB robots, industrial presses and automated welding equipment
The successful applicant for the Maintenance post:
- You will be apprentice trained in engineering
- You will have experience of multi-skilled maintenance and working within automated facilities with specific experience in PLC fault finding/programming
- Experience of fault finding with robots (ABB, Motoman)
- You should possess a good mix of mechanical and electrical knowledge associated with metal stamping equipment
- Methodical fault finding skills
- At least 3 years experience in a high volume manufacturing environment, preferably automotive and preferably with industrial presses
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.