KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | PRESSED METAL
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Work from home
Experience of pressed metal commodities
1st or 2nd tier automotive industry experience
Purpose of the role:
To develop existing business and forge new business relationships with Tier 1 and OEM clients
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
I think this is an excellent role for an experienced Key Account Manager with pressed metal experience to join an innovative organisation.
- Proactively acquire new tier 1 / OEM accounts
- Develop existing customers
- Support program managers
- Support commercial / costing teams
The successful applicant for the Key Account Manager post:
- At least 3 years pressed metal experience in an automotive environment
- Experience of commercial sales into tier 1 and OEM automotive customers
- Proven sales experience in an automotive environment
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.