KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | $110,000
- 15 – 20% Bonus
- Structured training
Purpose of the role:
- HUNT! For new business and clients
- Promote the capabilities and products of our client, with the goal of securing new business.
- Act as a central coordinator for customer programs, focusing on the actions needed to bring the required product into life, for our clients.
- Identify and communicate new business opportunities, to meet and exceed customer expectations.
About the company
A large automotive component manufacturer, their product is in pretty much every commodity class across the vehicle!
- Take responsibility for maintaining relationship and contacts across the automotive industry, including potential and existing companies.
- Be a focal point for RFQ processing and reception
- Get out and about, visiting engineering manufacturing and purchasing functions at your existing and potential customers
- Prepare quotations for new business opportunities
- Spearhead the resolution of customer issues and questions
- Use your sales experience to develop and deploy strategic sales forecasts, plans, marketing plans and materials.
The successful applicant for the Account Sales Manager post:
- Experience of customer interaction with 1st and 2nd tier suppliers
- Experience of sales into automotive 1st tier supplier customers
- Experience of electro-mechanical systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Lots of initiative and ambition
- Experience of handling complex negotiations and sales
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Engineering / mechanical / Electrical degree is preferred
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.