GLOBAL PROGRAM MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | WARWICK
Purpose of the role:
Ensure the successful launch of programs in UK, Austria and China, for a large 1st tier supplier
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
Having been awarded 16/17/18/19 and 20 model year revisions for their product by JLR, and being awarded 2 new vehicle streams from the same OEM, this company are flourishing.
The Engineering Manager said
"There has been some fantastic developments in our business, we have gone from strength to strength. We are truly excited about the future of the company. This particular role is a very exciting opportunity”
· Make a large contribution to the business plan, strategy and mission
· Manage programs to minimise risks and maximise opportunities
· Keep all project systems up to date with timings
· Drive and mentor project teams
· Spot and resolve issues
· Plan the project timeline
· Oversee smooth launch
· Create and maintain strong, high performing project teams
The successful applicant for the Global Program Manager post:
· Relevant 1st tier automotive environment experience.
· Degree Qualified
· Experience of delivering product launches
· Experience of managing multiple complex projects
· At least 5 years program management experience
· Experience of customer interfacing and managing commercial relationships
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.