EDS TEAM LEAD |AUTOMOTIVE |£60,000
Purpose of the role:
Support and guide EDS project teams at the customer design and manufacturing facility
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
A great opportunity to head up an EDS team on site, at a prestigious automotive OEM. This team is growing, joining now would offer the opportunity to help shape and mould the team
The Hiring Manager said
“We have some exciting projects coming up with our client in Woking. Our company is a large place, offering many career opportunities. At the core of our business are family values.”
- Lead a team of engineers
- Ensure TS16949 compliance
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to the customer
- Be the first point of contact for the customer
- Identify and report major roadblocks, recommending a course of action
- Manage concept design studies
- Design EDS architecture
- Design circuits and schematics
- Support program managers
The successful applicant for the Lead EDS Engineer post:
- 4 years + EDS / Wiring Harness experience in an Automotive environment
- Team leadership experience
- 3D CAD experience
- Strong knowledge of DVP, FMEA and APQP
- Knowledge of wiring harness, plastic and metal production processes and tooling.
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.