COST MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE | BIRMINGHAM
- Car allowance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Structured training
- Free Parking
Purpose of the role:
Manage the cost team, cover quotations for all customers and manage business plans for Budget and sales forecasts
About the company
A global 1st tier supplier to the Automotive sector with manufacturing and development centres across Europe.
A great opportunity to work at the commercial heart of a leading 1st tier supplier. Supporting the life blood of the business. This company is undergoing extensive investment and have won lots of new business. Great career progression option
- Responsibility to developing and delivering customer quotations on time.
- Ownership of customer planning data.
- Take point on both internal and external negotiations, with a focus on profitable projects.
- Ensure that all quality, environmental and financial standards are adhered to with regards to costing.
- Adhere to customer procedures and agreements
- Support Global sales director by collating internal sales management data
The successful applicant for the Cost Manager post:
- Experience of automotive supply chain, preferably tier 1 automotive component manufacturing
- 3 years in a senior cost engineer or cost manager role
- Relentless approach to gathering data across multiple stakeholders
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.