ASSEMBLY PROCESS ENGINEER | AUTOMOTIVE | £40,000
25 days holiday
Training and development
Turn new design ideas into reality with your process development skills!
About the company
A large, multinational with a reputation for innovation and investment.
We have recruited for this business multiple times over the last few years. The candidates that we have placed have had opportunities to continue education, promotion opportunities, have worked with new and emerging technologies and worked with some great OEM brands.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following:
- Educated to HNC level or above
- Experience of CATIA V5
- Experience of process simulation software
- A strong understanding of manufacturing and assembly techniques, predominantly welding
- Experience of the automotive industry
- Experience of working in a high volume production environment
- Work in a dedicated, highly motivated team, turning design ideas into real world manufacturing processes
- Develop and deploy efficient automated manufacturing processes, taking into account cell layout, feasibility, tolerance, cycle times and manning
- Take ownership of prototype process requirements.
- Offer technical expertise to program and commercial teams to ensure competitive advantages.
- Share lessons learned across a global network
- Maximise process, taking into account tooling and investment costs
We are actively recruiting for this opportunity, please apply now to be considered for an interview.
We look forward to your applications.